Open Everyday 10am-6pm (By Appointment Only)
FITNESS WHOLESALER EQUIPMENT
FitnessWholsaler.ca offers an excellent commission structure with no cap on your income with our fitness equipment and cross-training equipment affiliate programs!
The FitnessWholsaler.ca affiliate program allows you to generate a solid income, with little work by you
For any blog publishers with website content related to the fitness/nutrition industry: 5-8% on all FitnessWholsaler.ca online sales. If you are an authoritative blogger in our niche or a related niche, we would love to talk to you about working together.
Be on your way to success today, signup now!
JOIN THE FITNESSWHOLESALER.CA AFFILIATE PROGRAM!
Here’s how it works:
1. Visitor clicks on a direct link from your site – our program recognizes your site as the Referrer URL.
2. The visitor’s IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
3. The visitor browses our site, and if the visitor orders (during the initial session, or during a later visit within 30 days), the order will be registered as a sale for you.
4. We will review and approve the sale.
5. Once a month, you will receive commission payouts (if your balance is at least $500) via PayPal.
That’s it! You send us business, we send you money!
WE DO HAVE SOME BASIC GROUND RULES FOR THE PROGRAM, SO PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP.
• Currently, FitnessWholesaler.ca is only accepting new Affiliates within the Canada.
• Affiliates must have a fitness-oriented blog, vlog, website or social platform to be accepted into the Affiliate Program.
o Sites and social pages with high quality, informative fitness content are preferred. Pages will be vetted for engagement rate, as well as quality of audience traffic and following.
• Coupon sites and pay-per-click sites will not be approved.
• Please give us 5-7 business days to review your application.
Affiliate Rules for Engagement
• You may not use paid advertising in search engines, social media, or other public forums.
• Affiliate commissions may not be earned through providing “In Stock” notifications for our inventory.
• If an Affiliate wishes to announce a new FitnessWholesaler.ca product launch, it must be done at least two hours after our social media post is released.
• While we understand and appreciate the need to be objective in your reviews, we request a minimum of one (business) days’ notice prior to posting a derogatory or negative review of our products so that we may look to remedy the situation and prepare our responses to customer service inquiries accordingly.
• If an affiliate releases a review video that contains inaccurate information about a product, FitnessWholesaler.ca reserves the right to request that affiliates to revise their content with correct information, especially if that information is glaringly incorrect and/or detrimental to sales.
o We encourage affiliates to conduct research prior to releasing content to ensure accuracy. FitnessWholesaler.ca is happy to answer and clarify any items of importance, if necessary.
• FitnessWholesaler.ca will monitor affiliate content to ensure adherence to new and existing program requirements. Instances of non-compliance will result in warnings. In extreme cases, breaches of the FitnessWholesaler.ca program requirements may result in removal from the affiliate program.
• If you are approved, you will be required to have a PayPal account in order to receive your payouts. Commission will not be paid out until you hit your first $500 in sales. At that time, you will be paid out once a month on or before the 15th.
• You will not receive credit for referring yourself.
• All earned commissions will be attributed to your account once the sale is displayed as “complete” in our system.
• Affiliate links with no activity for longer than 6 months will be terminated from the Affiliate Program.
Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.
When you become a FitnessWholesaler.ca affiliate, our goal is to develop a win-win, long-term relationship with you (no short-term flings or ghosting here!). We reward your performance and dedication to growing the FitnessWholesaler.ca family by offering the most competitive commission rates in the industry.
Each of our 4 affiliate tiers feature unique perks like equipment discounts, high earnings, and more! Upon acceptance into the affiliate program, you’ll automatically become a FitnessWholesaler.ca Ambassador. As you grow, you’ll have the opportunity to “climb the ladder” all the way up to the Champion level.
More information about how to reach each tier will be provided once you’re accepted into the program. Check out those awesome commission rates below:
- Ambassador 5% 5%
- Advocate 6% 6%
- Promoter 7% 7%
- Champion 8% 8%